Full Circle has participated in a large number of grant-funded projects. We are very familiar with the grant application process and have contributed to the writing of several successful grants. We also have worked closely with talented grant writers to help our clients locate and apply for grant-funded projects.
Examples of grant-supported projects we've done include:
- A 3-part digital media project celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- A promotional video program for Buffalo Prep
- A video-based docent training program for Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin House Complex
- A video-based training program for people who work in long-term care facilities to improve behavior management of residents with dementia
- A video-based training program for people who work in long-term care facilities to reduce the incidence of falls among residents with dementia
- A series of animated educational programs for children about common health issues in children
- An innovative "virtual counselor" online program for teenagers to develop interest in healthcare careers
- An NIH-funded project to develop an innovative online educational program for parents of newborns with a chronic medical condition
- A video-based professional education program for counselors and therapists who work with people with alcohol or drug addiction.
- A video-based orientation program for newly-hired CNAs who work in long-term care, designed to reduce turnover
- A video-based orientation and training program for newly-hired employees in a food-processing plant, designed to accelerate the acquisition of job skills
Contact us if you already have a grant that includes the development of educational, training or informational materials, if are planning to apply for a grant to develop such materials, or if would simply like to discuss the possibility of seeking out a grant to develop such materials.